Every Tuesday, from 01/09/2018 to 03/06/2018, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
The goal of each Financial Peace class is to help as many people as possible learn ways to take control of their money.
Why is financial discipleship so important?
- There are more than 800 Scriptures on money, yet many people are frustrated when it comes to their finances because they haven’t learned and applied them.
- National Payroll Week states that 70% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. In the FACT survey, 80% of American congregations reported that their finances had been impacted by the recession.
- A study at Utah State University found that couples who disagreed about money once a week were twice as likely to divorce as those who differed less than once a month.
- The Employee Benefit Research Institute found that 70% of workers say they are not where they need to be with retirement savings.
- According to studies performed by Empty Tomb, church giving has not exceeded 3% as a portion of income in 40 years. Even people with surplus often don’t have a plan for managing their money.
"You’ll learn practical ways to pay off debt, overcome your fear of budgeting, and create a savings plan to replace retirement worries with financial peace. More than 4.5 million people have changed their futures with Financial Peace University. You can too!"
The cost is $89 per person, or if married, per couple.
Brad and Tami Kerr are coordinating the class being held at Christ Community Church.